How to Use Your Farm Direct Checks
Spend checks June 1 – November 30, 2018
- Find a participating location at myoregonfarm.org.
2. Look for this sign at farmer booths:
3. Choose the locally grown fresh fruits, vegetables, and cut herbs you want to buy.
4. Pay the farmers for your produce using your checks.
Farm Direct Nutrition Program
FARMERS MARKET CHECKS
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh cut herbs
* Organic products are allowed
NOT ALLOWED ITEMS
- Processed foods
(including jam, honey, dried fruit, dairy, or nuts
- Live plants
- Meat, fish or eggs
- Non-food items