Dark chocolate strawberry smoothie bowl
It looks and tastes like rich, delicious chocolate pudding, but it starts with a ripe avocado and a banana. If you like, add a dash of ground cinnamon to the chocolate mixture
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 bowl
- 1 large ripe avocado pitted, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium ripe banana cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 ¼ cup crisp rice cereal
In blender container or food processor bowl combine avocado, banana, milk, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla. Cover and blend or process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container occasionally.
Spoon the chocolate mixture into four bowls. Top each bowl with ¼ cup of cereal and ½ cup of strawberries.
Sprinkle an additional tablespoon of cereal on top and serve immediately.