Some stores are having issues getting baby formula. Here are some things to know:
- Stores stock formula on a regular basis.
- Some stores may limit formula purchases.
- Check the following:
- Look on the store website to see what formula is available at the store near you;
- Call the store to confirm the formula is on the shelf;
- Ask customer service when formula will be available or if they are able to get formula from another location;
- Walmart or Dillon’s for specialty formulas.
- Call your WIC clinic if you are unable to find formula.