Canned Fruits and Vegetables will be available beginning June 1st:
Canned fruits – any brand, size, and type of container including organic.
- Any variety of canned fruit packed in water or juice with no added sugars
- Natural or unsweetened applesauce is allowed
- Not allowed: light or heavy syrup, artificial sweeteners, pie filling, cranberry sauce, added fat, oils, or salt.
Canned vegetables – any brand, size, and type of container including organic. Regular and low sodium permitted.
- Any variety of canned vegetables
- Tomatoes or tomato products allowed including whole, crushed, strained, diced, pureed, or paste
- Not allowed: soups, olives, pickles, relishes, added fats, oil, or butter