How to Use Your Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) Checks
Spend checks June 1 – October 31, 2019
- Use the Find a Farmers Market button in the app or tap below for a regional list of all markets:
- Look for this sign at farmer booths or ask if Farm Direct checks are accepted:
- Choose the locally grown fresh fruits, vegetables, and cut herbs you want to buy.
- Pay the farmers for your produce using your checks.
- You can use more than one or all FMNP checks for the transaction.
- You can use other forms of payment the grower accepts along with your FMNP checks for any extra cost over the FMNP check amount like cash, EBT, tokens, credit card, or debit card.
- Please note, grower can’t give cash back or tokens for FMNP checks.
- Contact our FMNP team with any questions or concerns:
Farm Direct Nutrition Program
FARMERS MARKET CHECKS
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh cut herbs
* Organic products are allowed
NOT ALLOWED ITEMS
- Processed foods (including jam, honey, dried fruit, dairy or nuts)
- Live plants
- Meat, fish or eggs
- Non-food items