Spend checks June 1 – October 31
- Tap your region below for a list of markets: You can pinch to zoom in on your county.
- Look for this sign at the farmers market and ask if they take farmers market checks.
- Choose locally grown fresh fruits, vegetables, and cut herbs you want to buy.
- Pay the farmers for your produce using your checks.
- You can use more than one or all FMNP checks for the transaction.
- You can use other forms of payment the grower accepts along with your FMNP checks for any extra cost over the FMNP check amount like cash, EBT, tokens, credit card, or debit card.
- Please note, grower can’t give cash back or tokens for FMNP checks.
- Contact our FMNP team with any questions or concerns:
Farm Market Nutrition Program
FARMERS MARKET CHECKS
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh cut herbs
* Organic products are allowed
* SENIORS ONLY *
Seniors can get honey when using senior FMNP checks. WIC clients are not able to get honey at this time (see below for not allowed items).
- Dried fruits, vegetables, or herbs
- Jams or jellies
- Fruit juice or cider
- Nuts or seeds
- Baked goods (for example: bread, cookies, pastries)
- Seafood or meats
- Milk or cheese
- Potted herbs, flowers, or other plants