This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Watch the video!
Dip slices of fall fresh pears into a creamy peanut butter dip, then roll them in rice cereal for a kid-approved snack.
- 1/3 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp fat free milk
- 2 medium pears cored and sliced (16 slices total)
- 1 cup rice cereal
- In small bowl whisk together yogurt and peanut butter. Whisk in milk.
- Place rice cereal in small dish.
- To serve, dip pear pieces into peanut butter mixture, then roll in cereal. Alternatively, chop pears into 1-inch pieces for older children may enjoy using toothpicks to dip and roll pears on their own.