New Whole Grain Choices Temporarily Added
New Egg Choices Added
We have relaxed several of the egg restrictions, by adding specialty and organic, to help with your shopping needs. We ask that you still try to buy regular eggs when available to contain costs —thank you!
- Getting Started: Call or go to the following to check your account balance.
- Customer Service: 1-855-279-0680
- Cardholder Website: www.WICConnect.com
- Select NH WIC from the drop down menu.
- Click create user account, you will need the primary card holder mailing address zip code, date of birth and card number.
- You may also use your last store receipt or do a benefit balance check at the store.
- Shopping with your eWIC card:Look for the NH WIC Accepted Here sign before shopping. Use the following as a guide for how
to do an eWIC transaction. The steps may have minor differences from store to store.
- Select your WIC foods using your household benefit balance and the NH WIC Food List/Smart Shopper App.
- If the store uses a stand beside device, you need to separate WIC items from other purchases.
- The cashier scans the WIC food items.
- Swipe your eWIC card. Always use your eWIC card first before other forms of payment.
- Enter your four digit PIN.
- Approve the foods bought with your eWIC card.
- Take your card and receipt. Your receipt shows what you bought and what is left on your benefit balance.
- Valid Dates: Look at the dates listed on your benefit list. Use your benefits within the dates listed.
- Smart shopping: You are encouraged to buy store brand or least expensive brands when possible.
- Store and manufacturer coupons and promotions: You may use store and manufacturer promotions with your WIC benefits.
Examples are: buy one, get one free; buy one, get one at a reduced price; additional free ounces added by the manufacturer;
store savings card or customer rewards cards; and manufacturer cents-off coupons.
- Respect store staff. Respectful Behavior: Anyone shopping with an eWIC card must be respectful and courteous to store staff. Store staff must be respectful and courteous to eWIC cardholders as well.
- Selling, returning, or refunding WIC foods is not allowed.
- You may not receive cash refunds, gift cards, change, rain checks, or IOUs in exchange for WIc vouchers, foods or formula. Only defective, spoiled or outdated foods/formula may be exchanged for the same product at the store.
- Infant formula bought with WIC vouchers may not be exchanged for another brand of type of formula. Any formula changes must be done by your local WIC office.
- You and your child may be taken off the Wic program for selling WIC foods or trying to get a cash refund for WIC foods.