How to Use Your Farm Direct Checks
Spend your Checks by November 30, 2020
Contact your local markets and farm stands to learn more about new health and safety measures for the 2020 season.
- Find a participating location at myoregonfarm.org.
2. Look for this sign at farmer booths or ask if Farm Direct checks are accepted:
3. Choose the locally grown fresh fruits, vegetables, and cut herbs you want to buy.
4. Pay the farmers for your produce using your checks.
Farm Direct Nutrition Program
FARMERS MARKET CHECKS
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh cut herbs
* Organic products are allowed
NOT ALLOWED ITEMS
- Processed foods (including jam, honey, dried fruit, dairy or nuts)
- Live plants
- Meat, fish or eggs
- Non-food items