This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Watch the video!
- 2 plantains works best with very ripe plantains
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 Cup corn flakes cereal crushed
- 5 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450°F and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Peel plantains. Diagonally cut into 1/2-inch-wide slices. Lightly coat on both sides with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish stir together corn flakes cereal, sugar
- Roll plantain slices in cereal mixture and press cereal onto both sides of slices
- Place slices in single layer on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender.