This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Servings: 4 People
- 3 1/2 Cup rice flakes (crushed to 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 egg white (slightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 pound fresh or frozen fish fillets (thawed if frozen)
- On piece of wax paper toss together cereal, oil, salt and pepper. Place flour on another piece of wax paper. In shallow dish lightly beat together egg whites and water.
- Cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces, if necessary. Coat fish with flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg white mixture. Roll in cereal mixture, gently pressing cereal mixture onto all sides. Place in single layer on baking sheet lined with foil and coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° F for 13 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with lemon or orange wedges, if desired.