Easy and delicious these wraps make a great appetizer or light meal and each wrap contains half a cup of vegetables
- Each wrap contains 1/2 cup of vegetables per serving.
- Replace cooked chicken with canned tuna or salmon.
- Great way to use leftover cooked chicken.
- You can use canned chicken.
- Replace lettuce with whole wheat tortilla.
Recipe adapted from: Your Plan to Eating More from Fruits & Veggie More Matters
This material was funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - SNAP. SNAP helps low income people buy nutritious food for a better diet. To get more information contact the CT Department of Social Services at 1- (855) 626-6632 or WWW.CT.gov/dss . USDA does not endorse any products, services, or organizations. Provided by Department of Public Health in partnership with the University of Saint Joseph. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.