Cranberry Peachy Pops
Homemade popsicles made with yogurt, cranberry juice, and peaches. Get creative and substitute your favorite seasonal fruits.
Prep Time10 mins
Freeze Time4 hrs
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 popsicles
- 2 peaches about 2 cups chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 8 5oz dixie cups
- 8 Popsicle sticks or plastic spoons
- Aluminium foil
Wash and chop peaches. Divide among the 8 paper cups.
Measure yogurt and place in a medium bowl.
Slowly pour cranberry juice into the yogurt, stirring until blended.
Evenly pour the juice/yogurt mixture over the peaches in the cups.
Cut squares of aluminum foil to cover the tops of the cups, piercing each with the spoon handle. The foil should hold the handle in place.
Freeze for at least four hours before serving.
To eat, peel away paper cups from pops.
- Substitute fruits depending on what is in season
- Fall: Substitute apples, cider, and add cinnamon
- Winter: Substitute clementine slices and cranberry juice
- Spring: Substitute strawberries
- Substitute your favorite WIC juice to change up flavors
- Use vanilla yogurt if you don’t have plain