If you have never used soft tortillas for tacos, try this recipe. These are delicious any time of day!
- Combine milk, pepper, and eggs in the bowl with a fork.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave for 1 more minute.
- Place half the egg mixture on top of each tortilla.
- Layer each with 1 tablespoon cheese, 1⁄4 cup beans, and meat if using.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Fold each tortilla in half around the fillings. Top with salsa or tomatoes and serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 taco
Total calories: 256 Total fat: 7 g Saturated fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 32 g Protein: 17 g Fiber: 6 g Sodium: 205 mg