Banana Chocolate Pudding
Creamy banana and chocolate pudding. Try it with peanut butter, butterscotch, or caramel flavors as well!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 16 oz. package silken tofu
- 1 1/4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp low-fat milk
Open the package of tofu, drain excess liquid, and place into a blender or food processor.
Add the cocoa powder, chocolate chips, banana, vanilla extract, and milk. Blend until consistency is smooth.
Garnish with desired topping such as WIC cereal, fresh fruit, nuts, or oats.
- Substitute the milk for preference or allergy
- Use different chips such as dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, or caramel
- Freeze in paper cups with a popsicle stick
- Top with fresh fruit such as berries or apples
- Top with oats or granola