Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley
Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley with onion, carrot, asparagus, potato and parmesan
Servings: 6 people
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut in thirds
- 2-3 medium potatoes, quartered (red, white, or sweet potatoes)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Spread chopped vegetables on the baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Toss lightly to combine.
Sprinkle garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper evenly over the veggies. Toss lightly to combine.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are browned.
Let cool, top with parmesan cheese and serve.
- Substitute veggies for a winter vegetable mix: 4 carrots, 1 large sweet potato, 1 butternut squash, and 4 beets
- Use curry powder in place of Italian seasoning
- Substitute with your preference of vegetables