This recipe was provided by Massachusetts WIC and adapted from Magazine.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut in thirds
- 2-3 medium potatoes, quartered (red, white, or sweet potatoes)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread chopped vegetables on the baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Toss lightly to combine.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper evenly over the veggies. Toss lightly to combine.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are browned.
- Let cool, top with parmesan cheese and serve.
- Substitute veggies for a winter vegetable mix: 4 carrots, 1 large sweet potato, 1 butternut squash, and 4 beets
- Use curry powder in place of Italian seasoning
- Substitute with your preference of vegetables