This recipe was provided by Massachusetts WIC
Banana Chocolate Pudding
Creamy banana and chocolate pudding. Try it with peanut butter, butterscotch, or caramel flavors as well!
- 1 16 oz. package silken tofu
- 1 1/4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp low-fat milk
- Open the package of tofu, drain excess liquid, and place into a blender or food processor.
- Add the cocoa powder, chocolate chips, banana, vanilla extract, and milk. Blend until consistency is smooth.
- Garnish with desired topping such as WIC cereal, fresh fruit, nuts, or oats.
- Substitute the milk for preference or allergy
- Use different chips such as dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, or caramel
- Freeze in paper cups with a popsicle stick
- Top with fresh fruit such as berries or apples
- Top with oats or granola