This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Carrot Cake Frosted Wheats Bowl
Can’t get enough carrot cake? Then this breakfast bowl is for you. It combines the traditional flavors in a cereal and yogurt bowl.
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup frosted wheats cereal
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- In small bowl combine yogurt and cinnamon.
- In serving bowl arrange frosted wheats cereal and yogurt mixture. Sprinkle yogurt with carrot and raisins. Serve immediately.