This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
Cinnamon-Orange Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Fresh and healthy sweet potatoes with a flavorful glaze
Course: Side Dish
Servings: 6 cups
Calories: 180 kcal
- 11/2 cups 100% orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 pounds fresh sweet potatoes
- 2 cups raisins
In a medium saucepan, bring orange juice, honey, cinnamon, and chili powder to a boil.
Add sweet potatoes to the saucepan and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Remove cover and add raisins; cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until orange sauce has thickened.
- Substitute honey for brown sugar.
- Cut this recipe in half to save money.