This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Watch the video!
Corn Flake Chilquilas
Quick breakfast made with eggs and corn flakes. Make it spicy and top with jalapeno.
- 2 eggs. lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp fat free milk
- dash Salt and pepper
- 1 cup corn flakes (plus 1 tbsp for garnish)
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato
- 1 tbsp low-fat sour cream
- 1-3 fresh jalapeno slices (optional)
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add eggs, milk, salt, pepper whisk to combine
- Add 1 cup of corn flakes, and mix
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. chilquilas will be done when inserted knife come out clean
- Top with avocado, tomato, corn flakes, and jalapeno, if desired