Crispy Peanut Chicken Wings
Serve these soy-ginger chicken crunches as a simple appetizer or family-friendly weeknight entrée.
Course: Mains & Sides
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound chicken drumettes
- 2 cups rice and corn squares cereal
- Cooking spray
- Purchased soy dipping sauce optional
Place peanut butter in a small bowl; gradually whisk in milk, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Dip chicken drumettes into peanut butter mixture, then coat with KELLOGG'S CRISPIX cereal. Place on 17 x 11 x 1-inch baking sheet lined with foil and coated with cooking spray. Coat chicken liberally with cooking spray.
Bake at 400ºF about 25 minutes or until golden and crispy. For food safety, the internal temperature of the chicken should be a minimum of 165ºF. Serve with soy dipping sauce (if desired).