This recipe provided by FoodHero.org
Pear and Cranberry Crisp
Servings: 4 cups
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons applesauce
- 4 cups pears cubed (about 3 pears)
- 1 cup cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and applesauce.
- Combine pears, cranberries and cornstarch in an 8x8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with oat mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees until juices are bubbling and topping is browned, about 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.