This recipe provided by FoodHero.org and adapted from Nutrition Matters
Roasted Green Beans
Servings: 3 cups
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Snap the ends off the green beans and rinse the beans in water.
- Lay the green beans on a metal baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil, salt and pepper over the beans. Toss to coat.
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes. Stir the beans a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.