This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings™
Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffles
Strawberries lend themselves to savory flavors as well as sweet. Give this version a try—orange juice and black pepper add pizzazz. Serve these waffles lightly spread with a delicious cream cheese mixture and topped with fresh berries for breakfast.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 4 frozen waffles
- In small bowl stir together cream cheese, orange juice and pepper.
- Toast waffles according to package directions. Spread cream cheese mixture on waffles. Place strawberries on top. Serve immediately.