This recipe provided by foodhero.org
Servings: 5 cups
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped any color
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed/drained
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) cheddar cheese
Drain and press tofu to remove extra liquid. Crumble; set aside.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté onion and bell pepper in oil until tender, 5-7 minutes.
Add spinach, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
Add tofu; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Serve hot.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- More spice? Try cumin or chili powder
- Add other veggies