This recipe provided by FoodHero.org
Tuna Pasta Salad
Course: Mains & Sides
Servings: 6 cups
- 2 cups macaroni uncooked
- 2 cans 5 ounces each tuna or salmon in water
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini about 1/3 small zucchini
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots about 1 carrot
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain the cooking liquid and cool.
Drain tuna or salmon.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hour
- Try whole wheat pasta to include whole grains.