This recipe adapted from a recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Overnight Wheats
- 2/3 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup frosted shredded wheat cereal crushed to 1/3 cup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 banana
- In small microwave-safe bowl place chocolate milk and peanut butter. Microwave at high for 30 seconds. Whisk until combined. Stir in vanilla.
- Add cereal to milk mixture. Stir until combined. Tightly cover and refrigerate for 8 to 48 hours.
- Before serving, spoon into serving bowl and top with sliced banana.