This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Cinnamon-Sweet Potato Dip
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Sweet potato adds color, flavor and nutrition to this easy, make-ahead appetizer dip. Use a leftover baked sweet potato or bake one just for the dip.
Course: Snacks & Desserts
- 1 medium about 10 oz. sweet potato
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- multi-grain or whole wheat crackers
Scrub potato. Use fork to pierce potato all over. Place in shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325°F for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until very tender. Cool.
Halve potato. Scoop out potato pulp. Discard skin.
Place potato pulp in food processor. Cover and process until nearly smooth. Add yogurt, orange juice, oil, cinnamon and ginger. Pulse until smooth. Spoon into serving bowl. Serve with crackers