This recipe provided by Connecticut Department of Public Health WIC and SNAP-Ed
Creamy yogurt layered with fruit and granola (or any WIC cereal) makes for a satisfying breakfast or snack
- 2 cups whole grain granola (WIC approved)
- 2 1/2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt (WIC approved)
- 2 cups fresh, frozen or canned fruit (packed in 100% fruit juice or water) (WIC approved)
- Layer in a glass or cup: ⅓ cup yogurt, ⅓ cup granola, ⅓ cup fruit.
- Top with a spoonful of yogurt. Refrigerate leftovers.
- These are great for breakfast, a snack, or dessert.
- Replace granola with your favorite WIC approved whole grain cereal.
- Ideas for fruits: blueberries, banana, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, etc.