This recipe provide by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Fruit Filled Baskets
Juicy fresh fruits and yogurt sweetened with banana fill these tasty, cereal baskets.
- 1 egg white slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/2 ripe banana mashed
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla or cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit berries, nectarines, melon, peaches, plums and/or kiwifruit
- 2 1/3 cups frosted mini wheat cereal crushed to 1 1/2 cups
- In medium bowl stir together cereal, egg white and butter.
- Line six 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups with paper liners or foil liners. Use back of spoon to firmly press cereal mixture on bottoms and up sides of prepared cups. Bake at 350° F about 10 minutes or until beginning to brown. Cool completely in cups. Remove from cups. Peel paper or foil liners off baskets.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together banana, yogurt and vanilla or cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Fill each basket with fruit. Spoon yogurt mixture on top. Serve immediately.