This recipe was provided by Massachusetts WIC and adapted from Chop Chop Magazine.
*Please note that children under 1 year of age cannot consume honey
Fruit Yogurt Dip
Dip your favorite fruits in this tasty yogurt and honey blend for a healthy snack or breakfast.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- assorted cut up fruit for dipping
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate or serve immediately
- If using vanilla yogurt instead of plain, remember not to add the honey.
- Freeze these in Dixie cups to make yogurt popsicles.
- Add pumpkin spice instead of cinnamon for a twist.
- Great for serving with cut fruit or used as a base for yogurt parfaits.