This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Individual Peach Crisps
Celebrate fresh peach season with these quick-and-easy individual desserts. Or, for a change of pace, serve them for breakfas
Servings: 4 topped peach halves
- 2 large peaches or nectarines pitted and halved
- 3/4 cup Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Cereal crushed to 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon broken walnuts
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter melted
- Place peach halves, cut sides up, in 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- In small bowl combine cereal, walnuts and brown sugar. Stir in butter.
- Sprinkle cereal mixture over peaches. Bake, uncovered, at 375° F for 25 to 35 minutes or until peaches are tender, but still hold their shape.