This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
- 1 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups rice flakes cereal
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- In a small bowl stir together Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and pepper. Set aside.
- Place cereal in quart-sized plastic storage bag. Pour oil over cereal. Seal the bag. Gently toss to coat the cereal.
- Add cheese mixture. Seal bag. Toss again to coat cereal.Use within 2 hours.