This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
Kale chips are a healthy and satisfying snack.
Servings: 4 cup (cups)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Soulful Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Separate leaves from center ribs of each kale leaf. Discard ribs. Tear leaves into small pieces.
- Lay leaves on prepared sheets, sprinkle with vegetable oil and toss. Sprinkle with Soulful Seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tray from oven and turn over each leaf. Cook another 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp but not charred.
- Transfer leaves to plate and serve.
- Store any leftover kale chips tightly sealed and eat soon!
Serving size: 1 cupTotal calories: 110 Total fat: 4 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 17 g Protein: 5 g Fiber: 4 g Sodium: 70 mg