This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Apple-Berry Topped Waffles
Naturally sweet applesauce and cinnamon complement fresh blueberries on top of these toasty waffles.
Servings: 4 waffles
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 frozen waffles
- In small saucepan combine applesauce and cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until hot. Stir in blueberries. Slightly mash berries with back of spoon. Heat through.
- Meanwhile, toast the waffles according to package directions. Spoon blueberry mixture on top of warm waffles. Serve immediately.