This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
A refreshing orange treat the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- 10 Ice cubes
- 1 cup Lowfat or nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Mandarin Oranges drained canned
- Place all ingredients in a blender container. Put lid on tightly.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into four glasses and serve.
Try mango or pineapple juice for a fun twist. Serving size: 1¼ cups Total calories: 210 Total fat: 0.8 g Saturated fat: 0.4 g Carbohydrates: 47 g Protein: 4.8 g Fiber: 2 g Sodium: 36 mg