This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
P, B and J Dip
Animal crackers aren’t just for kids—especially, when they are served with this peanut butter and jelly dip. Greek yogurt lightens the peanut butter and fresh strawberries or grapes fill in for the jelly
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries or seedless grapes
- animal crackers
- In medium bowl whisk together yogurt, peanut butter, milk and honey. Gently stir in strawberries.
- Serve dip with animal crackers.