This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
Peachy Peanut Butter Pockets
- 2 pita pockets
- 1/4 cup reduced fat chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 apple
- 1 banana
- 1/2 peach
- Cut pitas in half to make 4 pockets and warm in the microwave for about 10 seconds to make them softer.
- Carefully open each pocket and spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the inside.
- Fill with a combination of apple, banana, and peach slices. Serve.
- Try these pitas with other fruits such as nectarines, grapes, strawberries, or kiwifruit.
Total calories: 228 Total fat: 9.3 g Saturated fat: 1.4 g Carbohydrates: 31 g Protein: 7.5 g Fiber: 4.7 g Sodium: 247 mg