Arkansas eWIC

Using your eWIC Card

  • Only buy the WIC items that you need. You do not have to get everything at once.
  • At the check-out insert your eWIC card into the card reader. Enter your PIN number and press enter.
  • The cashier will then ring up your groceries. The card reader will ask you to confirm the WIC foods before deducting the WIC purchases from the balance on the card.
  • The cashier will give you the ending receipt that will have your remaining WIC food benefits balance. You can get a new food list with your remaining balance for the month at your local WIC office.
  • Any remaining balance can be paid with cash, EBT or other form of payment accepted by the store.
  • Any food benefits for the current month still on the card will expire at midnight the last day of the month.
Arkansas WIC Program

Arkansas WIC Approved Food List

About my PIN

What is a PIN (Personal Identification Number)?

A PIN is a four-digit secret number that, along with the card, allows access to your WIC benefits. When selecting a PIN, choose four numbers that are easy for you to remember, but hard for someone else to figure out (for example, your parent’s or child’s birthday).

  • DO NOT write your PIN on your card.
  • DO NOT give your PIN to anyone that you do not want to use your card. If someone knows your PIN and uses your card to get your food benefits without your permission, those benefits will not be replaced.

What if I forget my PIN or want to change it?

Only the Authorized Representative at the WIC office can change the PIN for an eWIC card.

What if I enter the wrong PIN?

DO NOT try to guess your PIN. If the correct PIN is not entered on the seventh try, your PIN will be locked. This is done as a protection from someone guessing your PIN and getting your food benefits.

Need more help?

If your eWIC card is lost, stolen or damaged or you have questions regarding WIC foods or amounts contact your local WIC office by tapping the “Find a WIC Office” button. You can also call the State WIC Office at 501-661-2508 or 1-800-462-0599 or