This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
- 1 6.5 ounces drained tuna
- 1 Apple
- ¼ cup Lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 3 Lettuce leaves
- 6 slices Whole grain bread
- Wash and peel the apple. Chop it into small pieces.
- Drain the water from the can of tuna.
- Put the tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the tuna mix onto slices of bread.
- Top each sandwich with a washed lettuce leaf and a slice of bread.
- Try out different kinds of apples when they are in season