This recipe adapted from a recipe provided by FoodHero.org
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups crisped rice cereal crushed to 1 ½ cups
- 1 Tablespoon dry Italian herbs
- Cut zucchini into long sticks, about 3 inches long.
- Microwave zucchini for about 3 minutes. Pat zucchini sticks dry with a paper towel.
- Mix eggs and water together in a small bowl. Mix cheese, cereal and herbs together in another small bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks first into the egg mixture and then into the cereal mixture.
- Arrange zucchini in rows on a metal baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Broil zucchini sticks for about 12 to 15 minutes, turning once while cooking.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours