- 16 oz. Mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 broccoli crowns chopped
- 1 small cauliflower chopped
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 peppers sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 whole wheat pizza crust
- Preheat over to 400F
- Toss all vegetables together with oil and salt. Place on two metal sheet pans. Roast vegetables at 400F for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add garlic oil* to 2 baking sheets, one for each crust. Mix the oil again and rub onto the two pizzas.
- Divide the vegetables between the two pans and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizzas at 500F for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.