This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
- 1 medium about 10 oz. sweet potato
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- multi-grain or whole wheat crackers
- Scrub potato. Use fork to pierce potato all over. Place in shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325°F for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until very tender. Cool.
- Halve potato. Scoop out potato pulp. Discard skin.
- Place potato pulp in food processor. Cover and process until nearly smooth. Add yogurt, orange juice, oil, cinnamon and ginger. Pulse until smooth. Spoon into serving bowl. Serve with crackers