Cranberry Maple Cinnamon Snack Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon maple pancake syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups corn and rice crispy squares i.e. Cripsix
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds pepitas
In large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter at high, 15 to 30 seconds. Stir in pancake syrup and cinnamon.
Add cereal. Toss to coat evenly. Microwave at high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Spread on waxed paper; let cool 5 minutes. Return to bowl.
Add pretzels, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Toss to mix. Store in airtight container.