This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound chicken drumettes
- 2 cups rice and corn squares cereal
- Cooking spray
- Purchased soy dipping sauce optional
- Place peanut butter in a small bowl; gradually whisk in milk, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Dip chicken drumettes into peanut butter mixture, then coat with cereal. Place on 17 x 11 x 1-inch baking sheet lined with foil and coated with cooking spray. Coat chicken liberally with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400ºF about 25 minutes or until golden and crispy. For food safety, the internal temperature of the chicken should be a minimum of 165ºF. Serve with soy dipping sauce (if desired).