This recipe courtesy of Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
- 3/4 cup warm cinnamon oat cereal i.e. Kashi
- 1-1/2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup canned diced mango drained well
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits drained well
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Line twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin pan cups with paper bake cups. Place just enough cereal in each cup to cover bottom. Reserve remaining cereal.
- In medium bowl, mix yogurt and honey well. Fold in mango, pineapple and almonds. Divide yogurt mixture evenly among cups. Top with reserved cereal. Cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for at least two hours.
- To serve, let cups thaw 5 to 7 minutes before removing from muffin pan. For longer storage, transfer
- cups to airtight freezer container.