This recipe provided by FoodHero.org
Servings: 5 cups
- 3 cans 5 ounces each tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup carrot peeled and coarsely grated (about 2 medium carrots)
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups peas canned and drained or thawed from frozen
- 3/4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- Place drained tuna in a medium bowl. Use a fork to break apart chunks of tuna.
- Add carrot, cucumber, peas and salad dressing. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or make ahead, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or make sandwiches with whole wheat or pocket (pita) bread.