This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 small ripe banana cut up
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup bran flake cereal
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- In blender container or food processor bowl combine yogurt, banana, milk, peanut butter and honey. Cover and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender container, as necessary.
- Pour cereal into serving bowl. Pour yogurt mixture over top. Sprinkle with raisins. Serve with a spoon.