This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings™
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup seeded peeled and chopped fresh mango or fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 4 frozen waffles
- In medium bowl toss together mango, beans, jalapeño and ginger. Stir in orange juice concentrate.
- Toast waffles according to package directions. Spoon mango mixture on top of waffles. Serve immediately.