This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Servings: 15 3 slice servings
- 2 small sweet potatoes about 1 lb. total
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal crushed to 2 cups
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Scrub and peel potatoes. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- In shallow dish beat together egg and water. On piece of wax paper mix together cereal, garlic salt, thyme and cayenne pepper.
- Dip potato slices into egg mixture. Roll in cereal mixture, gently pressing crumbs onto potato slices. Place, in single layer, on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F about 25 minutes or until golden brown, turning after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for dipping sauce, stir together yogurt and mustard. Place potato slices on serving plate. Serve with mustard sauce.
Rice flake or puffed rice cereal may be substituted for the corn flakes